Successfully unlocked Blackberry 9780

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Recently, I've been looking for a way to unlock my friend's blackberry 9780 Onyx 2 T-Mobile she recently bought from the U.S. So I searched all over the internet and only found tools to unlock old BB's and website that sell expensive unlock codes. However, I stumbled upon this site named http://www.freemyblackberry.com Believe it or not, they give away free unlock codes!!!

All you have to do is fill a form to tell them your BB model information and contact information. Then all you have to do is wait up to 24 hours to get your unlock code sent to your email. If you need it faster, you can pay $3 to get it within 20 minutes. How amazing is that?? At first I was very sceptic that this would work and perhaps it was some kind of internet scam. But it wasn't!!!

Trust me, this is the best website so far to unlock blackberrys!

Way to go freemyblackberry.com!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

backlink

Free Automatic Backlink

Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP