Okay, First Milestone of the week

Thursday, January 29, 2009



Kim Jong Il Announces Plan To Bring Moon To North Korea


heheh nice video huh?


Well, because this is a blog, I'm supposed to tell a bit about my life's journey today.. first all, I had to come to campus a bit early to study at the campus library, then do the 3-hour-distributed-systems-exams which turned out quite okay, although during the last hour of the exam suddenly I urgently needed to pee because my bladder was full. That was quite fast, knowing that i went to the toilet before entering the class room. Then on the way home, I got news that my offer letter from Murdoch university just arrived at my campus administration office. So, this means I have to go to campus tomorrow to pick it up and pay the tuition fee so I can enroll and get Confirmation of Enrollment at the university. Gosh! I am really racing against time here! Most of my friends already got their visa and airplane ticket.
Then, I visited a friend(Dika) who is suffering from Dengue fever and typhoid at the same time in Hospital Cinere. His trombosit until 63,000... quite bad. I was accompanied by Jati and Rama. Here are some of the pics:



  

well that pretty much ends my day.

Today I found a really shisha/narghile/hookah on the web. It is really retro-modern style. check it out:



After that, I noticed on that same site, there was this really masculine wallet for men:




Okay that's all for today, had a lot of mood swings. Hope you all have a great day! takecare.


2 comments:

Kikha Arinda January 30, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

tmn lo sakit masi narsis aja hahaha

Karim Woods January 31, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

hahaha iya dong, sakit itu harus tetep gaya!

Post a Comment

backlink

Free Automatic Backlink

Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP