Chapter II: Lost in Perth

Monday, February 23, 2009

Hi mates!

A week since my arrival in the city of Perth has passed by, the summer weather is still quite hot and warm most of the time. The view is spectacular, the people are friendly, and the food just makes me craving for more. Uni life starts to bite on my spine, but I keep on going.
I've got lost several times in my campus, because it is quite humongous for me.

btw, for you guys who are new in Perth an need transport info check this web:

www.transperth.wa.gov.au

and for foreigners who just arrived, especially students make sure you have registered your Overseas Student Health Cover at this web:
www.oshcworldcare.com.au

You guys can see the pictures i've taken from my phone here:

Click here


For today's entertainment from the web, take a look at this website:

www.thewebsiteisdown.com

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Post a Comment

backlink

Free Automatic Backlink

Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP