A whole new world

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oi there mate!


I know it's been a while since I last updated this blog.. 
The reason is because is that I just moved to Perth, Australia to study games technology in Murdoch University. It is a double degree/partnership program offered by my BINUS INTERNATIONAL university. I have been busy settling down a lot of stuff, due to the last minute preparation and late enrollment. Perth so far seems to be and ideal city for me to live and study in.
It is so peaceful, systematic and clean. Btw, my campus is so big (234 hectars), I get lost all the time. Like yesterday, I got half an hour late because it took me time finding the class.
Culture shock and adaptation to the environment is quite an issue for me at the moment.. It is totally a different world here. The people are so different, the weather is quite strange. But I tend to enjoy it most of the time.

Well that's all for today, must start learning C# and XNA for making games.

Today's cool stuff:

Wireless Electricity:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

backlink

Free Automatic Backlink

Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP